Monday, May 16, 2011

Working Towards Goals

I have spoken on this blog some about some goals I am working toward in 2011. I have created several goals for 2011, so that I can maximize my time, and not allow life to get away from me, always putting off things until the next day or the next moment.

It's going quite well. With the exception of one goal, I have made significant progress toward each of these ends.

All in all, I am finding deep fulfillment in a number of areas as I work towards these goals. I go to bed each night, content that at least some of my day each day has been moving me towards these goals. My hope is that they are helping grow me into being the person God wants me to be.

I highly recommend goal-setting. It has been said, "If you don't know where you want to go, any road will take you there."

No comments: