Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Upcoming EP

It has been said that a song is like a star. If it's in the sky, it shines. But if you don't put it out there, it will never shine.

In that spirit of "putting it out there," I am excited to announce to you my new creative project, a forthcoming EP of original worship music. This is my first solo project, and I'm nervous and excited to share it with you. The three-to-five song EP we're recording will be available for MP3 download in the late spring/early summer [if all goes well].

Along the way, I will be documenting the entire process with you on this blog and on my new Facebook fan page. I am really looking forward to sharing with you the joys and frustrations of bringing this music to life. Hopefully, as I share the process with you, and invite your response, you'll begin to feel a part of this experience. After all, we are all in this life together!

Whether you like the end result or not, it's okay. These are just a few more stars in the sky. Either way, thanks for coming into the journey with me!

Talk to you soon!

No comments: